Monday, August 19, 2013

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil

Hey Everyone! 

I finally gave up on my search for a cheap but amazing eye pencil/liner. I have my fair share of eyeliners that I tried before and the only ones that actually work are either expensive or not locally available. So imagine my happiness, the look on my face when I have accidentally found my eyeliner soulmate. Why is it that I always find the good stuff when I'm at mall and not planning on buying anything. I think it's a curse- a good kind of curse.

I picked up these eyeliners when I was at SM Makati about three weeks ago. Just enough time for me to test this product out and do a review. The Essence counter is just filled with goodies with crazy affordable price tags. I thought the texture and staying power of these eyeliners were impressive, so I purchased them immediately.

When trying an eyeliner for the first time, I usually go for the black or brown shades. You can never go wrong with neutrals. I also picked up a pretty subtle bronzy gold liner. 


Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil

ACCORDING TO ESSENCE:
This Long-Lasting Eyeliner allows a precise application and lasts for hours and hours. The super smooth texture makes it easy to apply for fantastic effects.

Size: 0.01oz./0.28g






ACCORDING TO ME:
PROS:
  • Lasts all day on me
  • Glides on easily. No tugging of the eyelid. No wrinkles!
  • Good color pay-off
  • VERY affordable
  • Locally available
CONS:
  • The packaging feels a little flimsy
  • The lead is so waxy and soft that it might have a tendency to break off easily
  • Only a few colours available
OVERALL:
I think this eyeliner is good to just have on your stash.
Perfect for girls who are beginners in using eyeliners. Good and cheap eyeliner to practice with.

WILL I REPURCHASE?
I will definitely repurchase Bling-bling because its a good everyday statement eyeliner.

WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH?
You can find Essence counter at all SM Department stores nationwide
Php 149.75

Swatch: BLACK FEVER


Swatch: HOT CHOCOLATE


Swatch: BLING-BLING


Have you tried any of the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencils?
Do you have any suggestions on what product you would like me to review next?
Leave a comment below!

♡Erbil






No comments:

Post a Comment