Friday, August 16, 2013

Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick

Hey everyone! 

The Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick started my love for lipsticks. I didn't really like my lips before because it is very pigmented and dry so lipsticks doesn't show up on my lips like the color on the tube and makes my lips even drier. At the end of the day, my lips looks like a big flaky mess. Thus the anti-lipstick phase in my life. 

But one shopping trip in SM Department store beauty section changed all that. I was introduced to the brand Wet n' Wild. It was new then so I didn't ring any bell when I first saw it. I gave it a chance despite the lack of cuteness and appeal to their products. The packaging of their products were boring and plastic. But what caught my attention was the price. For a student like me, their prices was not bad at all. It was very affordable. I browsed and swatched all most everything but I ended buying one product - MegaLast Lipstick in 912C In The Flesh.





ACCORDING TO WET N' WILD:
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip colour leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke.
  • Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed
  • Made with hydrating skin care ingredients
  • Hyaluronic microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips
  • An exclusive polymer complex offers cushion like feel and texture
  • Nature marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A&E help smooth lips
  • Made in China

    Size: 0.24 oz




    ACCORDING TO ME:
PROS: 
  • The color really last a good 3-4 hours on my lips without retouching
  • Has a semi-matte finish, which I prefer
  • Has a good range of shades to choose from
  • Very, very pigmented
  • Doesn't have a strong fragrance, good for those who prefers unscented makeup
  • Color pay off is really good
  • Very affordable
  • Available at all leading department stores nationwide
                                                                            CONS:
  • Can be very drying on the lips if not moisturised properly prior to application
  • Packaging looks very cheap and flimsy
  • The bullet breaks off easily so be very careful not to drop the product
OVERALL:
This is one of my go-to everyday lipstick so for me, it gets an A+! 

WILL I REPURCHASE?
I already own 7 shades of this lipstick so I might to pass on that.. On second thought, I might get another shade. I've been eyeing it for the past week so... ♥ 

WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH?
Available at all leading department stores
Php 299.00 

My MegaLast collection
L-R: Mauva Outta Here, Think Pink, Sugarplum Fairy, Just Peachy, Wine Room, and In the Flesh
Have you tried Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipscticks?
What's your fave shade? 

♡Erbil








No comments:

Post a Comment