Saturday, August 17, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Hey everyone!

I think I have found my holy grail lip product!! It wasn't love a first sight- more like love at third or fourth try. Anyway, I know this product has been in the market for more than a year now but it is only recently that I got hooked. I tried it before, almost a year ago, and it didn't work for me. The first two shades that I got were so similar to each other. I don't know what I was thinking when I got them. So I tried it a couple more times because I really wanted to like it but it really wasn't working so I stopped and just threw it at the bottom of my lip product stash. 

Around two weeks ago, me and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain met again. I was just randomly watching youtube vlogger and beauty guru itsjudytime's review and it got me curious to try it again. I did, and surprisingly I really liked it! I liked it so much that I went and got a couple more shades. It's so timing that Revlon's August promo is Buy 1 Take 1 for the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. So, if you're reading this now, the promo is still on going! 
 ACCORDING TO REVLON:
It's a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip stain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer smoother lips with perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
  • Lightweight lipstain + Moisturizing balm
  • 100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of colour 
  • Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpeners required
Size: 0.095oz.


ACCORDING TO ME:
PROS:
  • Feels very moisturizing 
  • It gives a nice glossy finish that last for 1 to 2 hours
  • The stain lasts the whole day on my lips
  • It really gives a nice natural stain
  • Nice minty smell
  • The packaging is very convenient- great for travelling or on-the-go girls
  • It so chubby and cute! 
  • I like that it is retractable
  • I like that the packaging matches the color of the product. Easier to know the shade.
  • Reasonably priced though you can get it cheaper in the US or online shops.
CONS:
  • My lips got a little dry and flaky at the end of the day, which is about 8 hours of wear
  • The stain settles on the fine lines of my lips
OVERALL:

This is definitely a must have for girls who doesn't like to reapply every now and then. It is a worry-free kind of lip product. You can just apply it and forget about it.
Oh, this is also a boyfriend-approved lip product. Why? Because you can kiss all you want and the color doesn't transfer!


WILL I REPURCHASE?

Probably not anytime soon because I have all the shades that I want and those will last me a long time!
But I am thinking of stocking up on my two favorite shades- Honey and Sweetheart.


WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH?

Revlon counters are available at all leading department stores and selected drugstores nationwide
Retails for Php 575.00 but you can get it cheaper in the US or local online shops.


Top to bottom: Honey, Cherish (my least favourite of the bunch), Sweetheart, Lovesick, Smitten, Crush and Romantic
Have you tried any of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain? 
Do you have any suggestions on what product you would like me to review next?
Leave a comment below!

♡Erbil







No comments:

Post a Comment