Saturday, August 17, 2013

Flormar Long Wearing Lipgloss


Hey everyone! 

Are you guys familiar with the brand Flormar? It is a Tutrkish Make-up company that  recently landed on the Philippine shores. They offer a wide variety of products to choose from. It's so hard to leave the Flormar stand without buying anything!

I recently got a chance to try one of their bestselling product. Honestly, the over-all look of the products are not very appealing to the eyes. I mean, they're so straightforward with their packaging. For some, that may be a good thing but for me, I'm all about cute and adorable packaging. Sometimes, I buy make-up because the packaging is really cute and would definitely look adorable on my vanity. Enough rambling! Let's go ahead and check this product out! 


Flormar Long Wearing Lipgloss
Shade: L420

ACCORDING TO FLORMAR:

The ultra thin structure that doesn't create a heavy feeling on the lip creates a 3 dimension effect, provides a seducing and attracting look
Non-Sticky texture provides amazingly shiny lips



Size: 4.5ml or 0.15fl.oz.




ACCORDING TO ME:
PROS:

  • Vey lightweight and doesn't feel sticky on the lips
  • Very affordable
  • Available locally
  • It lasts a good 2-3 hours on the lips
  • The color pay-off is just amazing
  • Very, very pigmented
  • The packaging is simple and feels sturdy
  • It smells so yummy! It smells like berries with a hint of vanilla- which I am obsessed with
  • The applicator wand is stiff and works really well
  • Very moisturising on the lips
  • It makes my lips look plump and smooth
CONS:
  • It settled on the lines of my lips after 3 hours of wear

OVERALL:I think this product is nice to have in any girl's makeup collection. I give this product an A+!



WILL I REPURCHASE?

Yes! But in a different colour. I might try the shade L419 next. It a pretty purple colour!

WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH?
Any SM Department Store- Beauty section
Php 349.00

I swear, the color is a lot brighter in person.

Look at how pigmented it is!

Again, I'm sorry for the crappy photo quality. HAHA but that is how it looks like on my lips. 
This is me wearing the shade L420 after 3 hours without eating or drinking. You can see that the lipgloss is still there and still pretty glossy.

Have you tried the Flormar Long Wearing Lipgloss? 
If you have any suggestions on what product you would like me to review next, just leave a comment below and let me know what your thoughts are. 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

♡Erbil




No comments:

Post a Comment